Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to Services provided by PPP Academy Pte Ltd (“PPP Academy”, “We” or “Us”)
- “Services” refer to the provision of the Online and/or Offline Courses and Programmes provided by PPP Academy that the individual purchaser (“You” or “Learner”) have purchased and signed up for.
- By registering for our Courses or Services, you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated and this Agreement forms a legally binding contract between you and PPP Academy (“Parties”).
- By registering, you agree that PPP Academy and its related companies & partners may collect, use and disclose your personal data, which you have provided in this form, for providing marketing material that you have agreed to receive, via email, text message or phone call, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our Data Protection Policy.
- Your investment entitles you to:
- Attend the Course or Programme at the Registered Date;
- Receive a copy of the Materials (if applicable).
- We reserve the rights to make changes to the Programme Dates and/or the Location for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Programme Dates and/or Location and:
- We shall have no liability to you; and
- You shall make no claim against us (including a refund), in respect of the same.
- You agree to make the full payment for the Services as indicated on the registration form or page, less any grants or credit amount (if applicable).
- All required payments must be completed prior to the commencing date of the Course or Programme. You will not be allowed to attend if the required payments are not made by the commencing date.
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Funded Courses
- Learners are required to fulfil at least 75% attendance and pass the assessment (if applicable) to be eligible for the SSG grants.
- PPP Academy will collect the payable course fee net of SSG grants with the understanding that you will make every effort to ensure the claim is successful submitted by providing accurate information in a timely manner.
- In the event you fail to meet the criteria for the SSG grants after attending the Course, you shall be liable to pay any outstanding amount of the full course fee.
- Refund Requests by Learners
- Learners may request for a refund in writing within the cooling period of three (3) working days
- Upon receipt of a valid refund request, PPP Academy shall process the refund of the amounts paid, less any transaction fees incurred
- No refund shall be provided once the cooling period has expired
- After the cooling period, the management team may, at its sole discretion, approve requests for refund, in full or partially, for special cases on a case-by-case basis
- Refund due to Non-delivery of Course by Training Organisation
- PPP Academy reserves the right to make changes to the course dates without prior notice
- In the event of any change in course dates, we shall inform Learners of the change at the earliest possible opportunity
- If a course is postponed for more than twelve (12) months from the original course dates, the Learner may request for a full refund from PPP Academy due to non-delivery. This is not applicable if the PPP Academy has conducted a course run within twelve (12) months.
- In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us at least 14 working days before the event starts, and providing us with their full contact details.
- Should the participant wish to change his/her registration to another program, seminar, workshop or training, the participant has to top up the difference in the course fee. Should the other program, seminar, workshop or training is of a lower value, refund of the difference will not be made, the difference is not allowed for any other exchange of products, services or cash.
Limitation of Liability
- Exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statue, or which cause any part of this agreement to be void (‘Excludable condition’);
- Limit our liability to you for breach of any Non-Excludable Condition to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
- Limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statute) for loss or damaged suffered by you in relation to the performance of the Seminar Services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement; and
- Excludes all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost revenue or lost profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the Seminar Services or your exercise of rights under this agreement.
- Force Majeure – if the performance or performances as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or it by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option to postpone the performance from the original performance date.
- In the event of a dispute, PPP Academy shall convene an investigation on the conditions leading to the dispute.
- The Parties shall attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising under, out of or in connection with this Agreement (a “Dispute”) amicably. In no event shall any Party commence any judicial or arbitral proceeding against another Party without first providing to the other Party to the Dispute written notice of the Dispute with sufficient detail, including reference to the contractual provisions at issue, to allow the other Party to evaluate the dispute and negotiate its resolution.
- If still unresolved, PPP Academy reserves the right to make a decision on the matter and this decision shall be final.
Intellectual Property (IP)
- PPP Academy has all the rights and interest to all the intellectual property used in performing the Services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property we develop as a result of the performance of the Services.
- In performing the Services for you, PPP Academy does not transfer the rights of any intellectual property to you and the rights to all such intellectual property remains with the us.
- You may not:
- Copy or reproduce content of the Seminar Services, or the Materials; or
- Sell the intellectual property or the Materials (‘IP’) or supply the IP to third parties
- You agree to indemnify the organizer against all losses or damages that you may incur as a result of the organizer, or any of its affiliates or representatives.
- The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or rights of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or rights, nor does any single exercise of any power or rights preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or rights. A power or rights may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
- Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions by notice in writing.