- Thank you for accepting our offer to present Services to you. By signing the Order Form, you agree that the Order Form and these Terms and Conditions form a contract between you and the Organizer.
- All notices or other communications must be made to the address specified in the Order Form.
Time and Place
- Your investment entitles you to:
- Attend the Seminar and;
- Receive a copy of the Materials (if applicable).
- We may change the Seminar Hours and/or the Location for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Seminar Hours and/or Location and:
- We shall have no liability to you; and
- You shall make no claim against us (including a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment
- You must pay us in consideration of the Investment Fee:
- In one lump sum on the signing of the Order Form by you without offsets, deductions or counterclaims: or
- In full installment payments on the signing of the Order Form by you without offsets, deductions or counterclaims by the Installment Payment date.
- Payments made under this contract must be made by the means specified in the Order Form.
- Should you not pay to us an Installment Sum by the Installment Payment Date for that Sum then all monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid to us without set off or deduction or counterclaim and without need for further demand.
- You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled, and shall not claim a refund for amount that you paid. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this agreement on which we rely.
- The non-exercise of or delay in exercising any power or rights of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or rights, nor does any single exercise of any power or rights preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or rights. A power or rights may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
- Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
- In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for, you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee subject to notifying us at least 14 working days before the event starts, and providing us with their full contact details.
- Should the participant wish to change his/her registration to another program, seminar, workshop or training, the participant has to top up the difference in the course fee. Should the other program, seminar, workshop or training is of a lower value, refund of the difference will not be made, the difference is not allowed for any other exchange of products, services or cash.
Refund & Cancellation
- You acknowledge that you SHALL NOT be entitled, and SHALL NOT claim a refund for the payment you had made for the program, seminar, workshop, training or whatsoever event organized by the organizer. A refund can be made only unless indicated by certain program organized by the organizer and approval is only up to the discretion of the organizer and transaction costs of minimum 10% to 20% of the course fee applies.
Limitation of Liability
- Exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statue, or which cause any part of this agreement to be void (‘Excludable condition’);
- Limit our liability to you for breach of any Non-Excludable Condition to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
- Limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statute) for loss or damaged suffered by you in relation to the performance of the Seminar Services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement; and
- Excludes all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost revenue or lost profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the Seminar Services or your exercise of rights under this agreement.
- Force Majeure – if the performance or performances as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or it by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option to postpone the performance from the original performance date.
Intellectual Property (IP)
- The organizer has all the rights and interest to all the intellectual property used in performing the Seminar Services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property the organizer develops as a result of the performance of the Seminar Services.
- In performing the Seminar Services for you, the organizer does not transfer the rights to you in any intellectual property and the rights to all such intellectual property remains with the organizer.
- You may not:
- Copy or reproduce content of the Seminar Services, or the Materials; or
- Sell the intellectual property or the Materials (‘IP’) or supply the IP to third parties
- You agree to indemnify the organizer against all losses or damages that you may incur as a result of the organizer, or any of its affiliates or representatives.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice.
For more information, do contact us:
Tel: +65 8222 9356/ +6016 322 5756