TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- IBF Enhanced Funding Support is only for Singaporeans & PRs from approved Financial Institutions.
- Participant’s full information and payment must be completed in order for registration to be successful.
- To be eligible for the IBF Enhanced Funding Support, participants must attend the course fully, and achieve the passing grade for the assessment (if applicable).
- If the participant has started on the course and did not complete the course for any whatsoever reason, the participant shall be liable for the full course fee.
- Declaration of information must be true and accurate. If there was any information that was found to be untrue which leads to an unsuccessful IBF Funding claim, we reserve the right to claim the full course fees from the participant.
- The team will allow deferment of the course for valid reasons (e.g. on medical grounds with a medical certificate). If the course is not attended within 1 year from the original course date, it will be deemed as cancelled by the participant and the cancellation fee stated below will apply for any refund.
- For cancellation or last-minute postponement of a course by a participant, a standard administrative fee of 10% of the refunded amount will be applied to cover for transaction and labour costs.
- The class will require a minimum of 15 persons to start. PPP Academy reserves the right to postpone the class should the minimum class be unmet. PPP Academy will give a minimum of 2 working days to communicate any postponement.
- This class will be held face-to-face. To ensure a conducive learning environment, we are maintaining a maximum class size of 50 persons. This is to ensure appropriate instructor-participant as well as participant-content engagement for course quality reasons. Both registration and payment must be made to confirm your seat. If payment is not received yet and we have reached the maximum headcount of 50, your registration will be postponed to the next class.
- In the event of a dispute, PPP Academy shall convene an investigation on the conditions leading to the dispute.
- The Parties shall attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising under, out of or in connection with this Agreement (a “Dispute”) amicably. If still unresolved, PPP Academy reserves the right to make a decision on the matter and this decision shall be final.
- PPP Academy has all the rights and interests to all the intellectual property used in performing the Services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property we develop as a result of the performance of the Services. In performing the Services for you, PPP Academy does not transfer the rights of any intellectual property to you and the rights to all such intellectual property remain with us.
- You agree to indemnify the organizer against all losses or damages that you may incur as a result of the organizer, or any of its affiliates or representatives.
PPP Academy reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions by notice in writing.