The Growth Consultant’s main responsibility is to generate sales revenue for the firm by providing results-focused training, business growth Saas solution and strategies to financial institutions, business leaders and sales professionals in the banking and finance sector.
with proper understanding of the product/services and by engaging clients actively as our key company ambassador.
- Develop deep understanding of the clients’ needs
- Ensure the sales team force is positive and geared up for the challenge.
- Liaise with prospective clients.
- Take part in exhibitions, networking events with local associations and other relevant events
- Take charge of current accounts and expand our clientele
- open new avenues of revenue
- Collaborate with different departments to develop and implement new strategies and product development
- Actively work well with the marketing team to create to enhance the products attractiveness to current and prospective customers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Technologically competent (understands how websites, web apps, mobile apps work)
- Preferably experienced at selling software or online cloud-based products previously
- Comfortable talking to managers and directors of SMEs
- Self-starter and can work in situations of uncertainty
- Driven, responsible and resilient
- Passionate about relationship building and adding value
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and customers
- Thrive as an individual and as part of a team
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s or bachelor’s degrees are preferred
3 – 5 years of minimum relevant experience
Annual Remuneration: RM: 50,000 – 180,000 + Commission + Incentives
(Employee benefits, fitness and travel allowance, overseas incentive trip)