2XT Immersive Mastermind
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions apply to Services provided by PPP Professional Resources Pte Ltd (“PPP”, “We” or “Us”)
- “Services” refer to the provision of the Programmes and Coaching Sessions provided by PPP that the individual participant (“You”) has purchased and signed up for.
- By registering for our Programme, you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated and this Agreement forms a legally binding contract between you and PPP (“Parties”).
- By registering, you agree that PPP and its related companies & partners may collect, use and disclose your personal data, which you have provided in this form, for providing marketing material that you have agreed to receive, via email, text message or phone call, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our Data Protection Policy.
- Your investment entitles you to:
- Attend the Course or Programme at the Registered Date;
- Receive a copy of the Materials (if applicable).
- You agree to make the full payment for the Services as indicated on the registration form or page, less any grants or credit amount (if applicable).
- All required payments must be completed prior to the commencing date of the Course or Programme. You will not be allowed to attend if the required payments are not made by the commencing date.
- You may request for a refund in writing within the cooling period of three (3) working days
- Upon receipt of a valid refund request, PPP shall process the refund of the amounts paid, less any transaction fees incurred
- After the cooling period, the management team may, at its sole discretion, approve requests for refund, in full or partially, for special cases on a case-by-case basis.
- No refund shall be provided once the cooling period has expired.
- PPP reserves the rights to make changes to the Programme Dates and/or the Location for any reason by notifying you in writing of the change and detailing substitute Programme Dates and/or Location.
- Exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statue, or which cause any part of this agreement to be void (‘Excludable condition’);
- Limit our liability to you for breach of any Non-Excludable Condition to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement;
- Limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising in contract, tort or statute) for loss or damaged suffered by you in relation to the performance of the Services to the total amount actually paid by you under this agreement; and
- Excludes all liability for consequential damage (including but not limited to, lost revenue or lost profit) suffered by you in any way relating to the Seminar or your exercise of rights under this agreement.
- In the event of a dispute, PPP shall convene an investigation on the conditions leading to the dispute.
- The Parties shall attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising under, out of or in connection with this Agreement (a “Dispute”) amicably.
- If still unresolved, PPP reserves the right to make a decision on the matter and this decision shall be final.
- PPP retains all the rights and interest to all the intellectual property used in performing the Services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property we develop as a result of the performance of the Services.
- In performing the Services for you, PPP does not transfer the rights of any intellectual property to you and the rights to all such intellectual property remains with the us.
- You may not copy or reproduce content of the Services, or the Materials, or sell the intellectual property or the Materials (‘IP’) or supply the IP to third parties.
- You agree to indemnify the organizer against all losses or damages that you may incur as a result of the organizer, or any of its affiliates or representatives.
- The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
PPP Professional Resources Pte Ltd reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions by notice in writing.